I'd like to return this shirt.
我想退掉這件襯衫。
I bought it here yesterday.
我昨天在這里買的。
Here's my receipt.
這是我的收據。
May I ask what's the problem with it, sir?
我能問有什么問題嗎,先生?
It has a hole in it.
它上面有一個洞。
I haven't worn it, but I found a hole.
我還沒有穿,但是我發現上面有一個洞。
Here, see?
在這,看到了嗎?
So I'd like to exchange it for another just like it.
所以我想換一件一樣的。
No problem, sir.
沒問題先生。
If you want to exchange it, leave it here and when you find one you'd like in its place, let me know and I can process the transaction.
如果你想換的話,把它放在這。如果你找到想要替換它的,告訴我就行,我可以幫你處理交易。
41.When did the man get the shirt?
男士是什么時間買的襯衫?
42.Why did the man return the shirt?
男士為什么要退換襯衫?
43.What can be inferred about the man?
可以推測男士的什么?