It's good to run into you, Maxine.
很高興碰到你,馬克辛。
It must be two years since we last met.
我們上次見面之后一定有兩年前了。
What have you been doing with yourself?
這段時間你在做什么?
Well, right after I left Drake, I went to work for a small architecture firm uptown.
離開Drake之后,我很快在市里的一家小型的建筑公司找到了一份工作。
It was a great job but the guy who ran it closed the business, and moved to Australia last year.
我很喜歡那份工作,但是去年公司的老板關閉了公司,搬到澳大利亞去了。
Since then I've been working for myself, making ends meet with freelance work.
后來我就開始做自由職業者,以此來養家糊口。
You know that we'll always have a place for you if you decide to come back to work for a big firm.
你知道如果你想回到大公司工作,我們永遠都會給你留著一個位子。
I appreciate that.
我很感激。
But I enjoy only taking on projects that I find interesting.
但是我喜歡接手自己感興趣的工作。
And what about you?
你呢?
How have things been going at Drake?
在Drake工作怎么樣?
What is true of the speakers' meeting?
關于對話者碰面正確的是?
Where did the woman work immediately after she left Drake?
女士在離開Drake之后立即去了哪里?
What does the man offer the woman?
男士為女士提供什么?