Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing.
請簡要概括講話人正在討論的問題。
Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
然后說明你會推薦哪種解決方案并解釋原因。
Listen to a conversation between two students.
請聽兩個學生間的對話。
M: Hey, Kerri, what's the matter?
男:Kerri,出什么事了?
W: Well, you know I'm in the choir, right? And we have a concert tonight in an hour,just an hour from now?
女:你知道的,我加入了合唱團??墒悄阒牢覀兘裉焱砩弦粋€小時之后有個音樂會嗎?離現在就一個小時的時間。
M: I know, I'm going, really looking forward to hearing you sing. What's the trouble?
男:我知道啊。我還打算去呢。真的很期待聽到你唱歌。出了什么問題嗎?
W: Well, we're all supposed to wear white shirts and black pants at the concert. You know, so we all look the same.
女:我們所有人在音樂會上都應該穿白襯衫和黑褲子,你知道的,為了讓大家看起來一樣。
M: Right?
男:對啊。
W: Well, I wore my white shirt to dinner and I spilt spaghetti sauce all over it.
女:可是我穿著白襯衫去吃了晚飯,結果弄得衣服上到處都是意大利面的醬汁。
M: Oh, no!
男:???不是吧!
W: Yeah, there's a huge red stein on it. I can't wear it for the concert now.
女:就是這樣。襯衫上有塊巨大的紅色污漬。我現在沒辦法穿著它去音樂會了。
It's the only white shirt I have and there's no time to go to the store to buy another one.
我只有這一件白色的襯衫,而且也沒時間去店里再買一件了。
M: Wow! What are you gonna do?
男:那你打算怎么辦?
W: Well, I just called the choir director and he's obviously unhappy about all this.
女:我給合唱團的團長打過電話了,他明顯對這件事很不高興。
But I told him about another shirt I have, it's not exactly white, not white like the others, sort of off white, sort of cream-colored? And he says it's OK for me to wear it, but...
不過我告訴他我還有另外一件襯衫,不過不是全白的,跟其他的白襯衫有點不一樣,不是特別白,有點像奶油色?他說我要穿這件襯衫也可以,只是......
M: But it's not exactly the same color as the others.
男:只是這件襯衫的顏色和其他人的不太一樣。
W: Right. I'll feel kind of funny. Some people in the audience would probably be able to tell.
女:沒錯。到時候我看起來會有點滑稽。觀眾中有些人可能看得出來。
M: Hmmm. Don't any of the other choir members have an extra white shirt you could borrow?
男:合唱團里其他成員都沒有多余的白襯衫可以借給你嗎?
W: No, I've already asked around. But my roommate has one.
女:沒有,我已經問了一圈了。不過,我的舍友倒是有一件。
M: Great, use hers.
男:太好了,穿她的啊。
W: Well, the thing is, she's out of town. I've tried calling her but haven't been able to reach her.
女:可是問題是,她出城了。我試過給她打電話,但是一直打不通。
She probably wouldn't mind, but, you know, I've never borrowed any of her stuff before and I really don't like taking things without asking.
她也許不會介意,但是,我以前從沒借過她的東西,而且我真的很不喜歡沒有問過別人就拿她的東西。