有時候遇到特殊情況,或因為某種特殊的原因,人們不得不更改預訂好的航班。關于更改航班,我們都需要知道哪些常用表達呢?
詳解慣用單句
我想取消我預訂的去倫敦的航班。
I’d like to cancel my reservation to London.
cancel v. 取消
如果我想推遲我的航班怎么辦?What if I want to put off my flight?
put off“推遲,拖延”
如果可能的話,我想改一下我預訂的機票。
I’d like to change my reservation if possible.
“what if… ”意為“假使…將會怎樣”。
How about changing my flight to tomorrow noon?
把我的航班改到明天中午可以嗎?
You can put me on standby.
我可以等退票。
put sb. on standby“把某人加入排隊等待(票)的行列”
我應該提前幾個小時退票?
How many hours in advance should I return the ticket?
in advance“提前”
這些機票退不了嗎?
Are these tickets non-refundable?
non-refundable a. 不可退的
我若退票的話有罰款嗎?
Is there a penalty for returning the ticket?
penalty n. 罰款,罰金,處罰
我剛剛錯過了航班,需要重新確定航班時間。
I just missed my flight and need to reschedule it.
Can I change my flight schedule? 我可以更改航班嗎?
reschedule v. 重新計劃,重訂…的時間表
下一個航班何時起飛?
When does the next flight leave?
Can I get onto the next flight?
我可以乘下一班飛機走嗎?
Which flight shall I take then?
那我該乘哪一個航班呢?
Are there seats still available?
還有座位嗎?
Are there seats available?
有座位嗎?
Please check it again for me.
請幫我再查一查。
Are you sure that there’s no ticket on the flight?
你確定那個航班上沒有票了嗎?