正確說美語口語:I have a tight pocketbook
時間:2006-6-23 23:42:26 作者:alex
鍙彲鑻辮-騫磋交浜虹殑鑻辮鍚璁粌騫沖彴

正確說美語口語:I have a tight pocketbook
pocketbook
①袖珍本 = a small book
②表示女用的手提包(handbag)和小皮夾(purse)
③表示財力,經濟來源: I have a tight pocketbook.我經濟拮據./我預算很緊./我手頭好緊.
Exercises:-------------------------------------------
1.Question: Do you know how to say"經濟狀況良好,手頭寬松" in English?
經濟狀況良好,手頭寬松: have a deep pocket/have deep pockets
2.Translate the dialogue as following:
A:Could you lend me some money?I have a tight pocketbook.能借我點錢嗎?我手頭好緊.
B:Oh,no.Not again.You also say this.不,別想.你總是這么說.
A:Why?Do you have a rich uncle or something,don't you?為什么?你不是有個有錢的叔叔嗎?
B:Of course not.當然沒有.
A:Really?But you spend money like water.是嘛?可我看你揮金如土啊!
B:That just because I won $50,000 in the lottery.那只是因為我中了五萬元的彩券.
A:See,you have much money.Lend me some.看吧,你有許多錢.借我點.
B:No,you never pay back.不,你從來不還的.
