正確說美語口語:Make a right at the light

右轉.Make a right turn. = Turn a right. = Make a right.
紅綠燈traffic light = the light = the signal
e.g. Would you please direct me to the nearest underground station?可以請你告訴我最近的地鐵站怎么走嗎?
--Make a right at the light.在紅綠燈右轉
I.英譯中
A:Excuse me.Could you direct me to the eastbound freeway on-ramp,please?對不起,可以告訴我往東走的高速公路入口在哪嗎?(eastbound往東的;ramp(彎曲的)坡道)
B:Certainly.Go down two blocks,make a left at the signal and you'll see freeway on-ramp sign.沒問題.往前走兩條街,遇到紅綠燈左轉,就會看見高速公路入口標志了.
A:By the way,is there a Bank of China branch around here?順便再問一下,這附近有中國銀行分行嗎?
B:Bank of China?Oh,yes.There's one around the corner.Just make a right at the light.中國銀行?啊,有.在轉角處就有一家.在紅綠燈右轉就可以了.
A:Thanks.謝謝
B:My pleasure.不客氣.
II.中譯英
A:回家途中我可以去一趟你的辦公室嗎?May I stop by your office on my way home?
B:好啊!Sure.
A:告訴我怎么走吧!我沒去過你的新辦公室.Give me some directions.I've never been to your new office.
B:對啊.你要走延安路的吧?That's right.You'll be coming down Yan'an Road,right?
A:沒錯.Yes.
B:到了中山路再左轉,你會看見一家銀行在你右手邊,我辦公室就在這家銀行隔壁.Make a left at Zhongshan Road and you'll see a bank on your right.My office is right next to it.
A:知道了.Got you.
