正確說美語口語:I think I'll shop around
時間:2006-6-23 23:37:53 作者:alex
鍙彲鑻辮-騫磋交浜虹殑鑻辮鍚璁粌騫沖彴

正確說美語口語:I think I'll shop around
I think I'll shop around.我再逛逛.
shop around <美>1.逐店選購 2.到處尋找好職位(或主意等)
在此shop around = do comparison shopping 比較價錢購物
eg.I think I'll do some comparison shopping.我想再比較一下.
That's too steep!Why don't you shop around for bargains?太貴了!為什么你不多逛一逛,看看有沒有便宜貨呢?
***************************************************
Translate this dialogue!
A:Ben's landscaping.May I help you?"班園林造景公司",我能為你服務嗎?
B:Yes,I'd like a block wall built around my house.我想在房子周圍砌塊墻.
A:Ok,we can do it for you.好的,我們可以幫你砌.
B:Can you give me an estimate over the phones?你能在電話里告訴我預算費用嗎?
A:How tall would you like to have your wall?你要砌多高?
B:About 3 metres.大概3公尺.
A:We charge $35 per metre.我們每公尺收取35美元.
B:Oh,I think I'll shop around.好吧,我想我還是再看看.
