Emily?My father...
艾米麗 我父親
He's to blame for everything.
他才是罪魁禍首
Paul Charney.
保羅.查尼
Or should I say "Your honor" now?
還是該稱呼您"法官閣下"了呢
Enjoying a respite before the fall term?
還享受秋季任期前的這段休閑時光嗎
To be honest, Stevie,
說實話 史蒂維
I just heard some disturbing news.
我聽到了些令人不安的消息
Paul and I were discussing your plans to level Grayson Manor.
我和保羅剛剛在討論你對格雷森莊園的規劃
I've actually changed my mind.
實際上 我改變了想法
Now I'm thinking it could be put to better use as a halfway house.
現在我覺得它更適合被當做度假處
The manor is an architectural treasure.
那莊園是個建筑珍寶
And Paul is the chairperson
保羅是南漢普頓
of the South Hampton Historical Commission.
歷史遺產委員會的主席
He wants to see to it that it's protected by national landmark laws.
他希望別墅得到國家地標法的保護
Which means it can't be used as a treatment center
也就是說 這房子不能用作療養院
or anything else.
或者其它用途
A landmark needs to meet half a dozen historical criteria
但一個地標要通過一系列歷史標準的測評
to be registered.
才能獲得注冊
I hardly think Grayson Manor qualifies,
我覺得格雷森莊園應該達不到要求
unless there's a value in the legacy of tabloid scandals.
除非八卦雜志里的丑聞也算有價值
Careful, Stevie.
史蒂維 小心了
You're no stranger to scandal, either.
你也不是一身清白
See you in court.
法庭上見
Well, it seems it's not just me you'll be fighting with.
看起來你要對付的不僅是我
It's funny. I wouldn't think you'd need so much help.
好笑的是 我還以為你不需要這么多幫助
Are you ready to talk?
可以講話了嗎
Untie me, please.
請幫我松綁
It was my father all along.
一直以來都是我父親
That's why you defaced the carving he made for you.
難怪你要毀掉他為你刻的記號
Or was it something more?
還有其他隱情嗎
He carved it the morning he was taken.
那天早上他被帶走的時候 刻下了那個記號
Why that day?
為什么是那天