My son is on the precipice.
我的兒子處在絕境邊緣
His life is at risk,
他的生命有危險
and the blame rests squarely on your narrow shoulders, Mr. Ross.
這一切都是你的錯 羅斯先生
I'm not sure how much longer I'll be.
我不確定還要多久
Come on in. It's open.
進來吧 門沒鎖
Right.
對
No matter what I decide to do with Grayson Manor,
不管我決定如何處理格雷森莊園
I'm prepared to force an eviction.
我都準備先強制收回莊園
I'll call you back.
我再打給你
I got a call from my realtor today.
今天我的房產中介打電話來了
Seems the house I was about to lose
如果我想的話 那套我本將失去的房子
is now mine if I want it.
現在就是我的了
That's wonderful.
那真是太好了
I asked what made the owners change their minds, and...
我問他屋主為什么改變主意
he said they'd received an e-mail on my behalf
他說房主收到了一封由高級律師
from a top attorney,
以我的名義發的郵件
one who talked about how my kid and I deserve my dream home
那律師說 在經歷了如此坎坷的生活后
after the difficult life that I've had.
我和孩子值得擁有這夢想之家
I wanted to help. Why?
我想幫忙 為什么
I mean, if my dad sent you this stuff,
如果我爸爸將這些東西寄給了你
then you knew that we were on hard times before.
那你該知道我們當時生活得很艱辛
Please.
求你了
Let me just do this for you.
就讓我為你做些事吧
You know what my last memory of the woman who raised me is?
你知道我對生養我的女人最后的記憶嗎
The giant breakfast that she made me.
是她為我做的豐盛的早餐
It was eggs and bacon, pancakes.
有雞蛋和培根 煎餅
And ice cream.
還有冰淇淋
Could never figure out why
我想不明白為什么早餐這么豐盛
until my dad told me that she'd left us.
直到父親告訴我她已經離開了我們
I'm not doing this out of guilt.
我這么做不是出于內疚
Come on. How could you not be?
得了吧 你怎么可能不內疚
Unless you really are a Grayson,
除非你真是格雷森家的人
since I know they never feel it.
我知道他們感覺不到這種情緒
I am nothing like them.
我跟他們不是一類人
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你這么想我覺得很抱歉
I know, uh, you've got a long history of popping by my place,
你一直很喜歡突然出現在我家
so I decided I'd return the favor.
所以我決定來回報一下你
Besides, knew it was the only way you'd see me.
并且 我知道只有這樣你才愿意見我