What the hell are you doing? Don't worry. You're safe.
你到底在干什么 別擔心 你很安全
From who? From yourself.
誰要害我 是你自己
Attempting to kill Conrad in his suite with no cover,
想要在康拉德的套房里殺了他 不帶偽裝
no exit strategy.
也沒有撤退策略
I had no choice.
我別無選擇
How many times have you told me that murder is not the answer?
你告訴我多少次 殺人不能解決問題
I'm out of options. Untie me, Aiden.
我沒別的辦法了 松開我 艾登
You're desperate.
你被絕望沖昏了頭腦
You're flailing around in the dark without a plan.
你在一片黑暗里毫無章法地亂打亂撞
When you were shot, it set something free in your mind.
你中槍時 腦中的負面情緒跑了出來
It's consuming you.
它正在消磨你的意志力
And, what, you're gonna try to snap me out of it?
怎么 你要幫我擺脫出來嗎
I'm gonna make you deal with it.
我要幫你面對它
Takeda had ways of reaching your subconscious before.
武田以前有辦法進入你的潛意識
Don't you dare.
你敢
As chair of the cultural arts board,
作為文化藝術委員會的主席
I want to thank you all for your participation.
我想感謝各位的出席
You have your assignments,
你們都清楚各自的任務了
so let's have a great event.
讓我們舉辦一場盛事吧
I was just at the marina.
我剛去過會展現場了
It looks beautiful, Nolan.
布置得太漂亮了 諾蘭
Worthy of having Stefano Leone as our V.I.P. guest.
配得上斯特凡諾.利昂這樣的貴賓
As one of his original benefactors,
作為他最初的贊助人之一
I thought it was only fitting
這位藝術大師
to have the master grace us with his presence.
應親自出席感恩我們才對
Jealous, Vicky?
嫉妒了嗎 維姬
I mean, I guess that's the difference
我和你在藝術屆的
between you and I in the art world.
不同之處在于
You collect, and I connect.
你收藏作品 我溝通人際
Frankly, I'm surprised
說老實話 我很驚訝
you showed up to this meeting at all.
你愿意出席這次會議
Unlike yourself, I have little interest
不像你 我沒興趣
in playing dilettante with these women.
和這群女人小打小鬧
I'm here to have a conversation with you alone.
我來找你單獨談談
Well, hang on a sec while I hide all the blunt objects.
等等 讓我先把鈍器都藏起來
I mean, that is how you and your kind
你這種人就喜歡
prefer to deal with me.
用這套對付我
Do you have any idea what your spiteful retaliation
你知道你對我兒子的惡意報復對他造成了
did to my son?
什么影響嗎
Hopefully create an irreparable rift between you two.
希望給你倆的關系造成無法彌補的裂痕
Well, then, you'll be disappointed to
那你要失望了
learn that your plan didn't work.
你的計劃失敗了
The only thing meeting his father accomplished
讓帕特里克見到親生父親
was to destroy Patrick.
只會毀了他自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You expect me to feel guilty for
你還指望我會為幫助帕特里克
helping Patrick find his father?
找到他的父親而內疚嗎
Jimmy Brennan was a horrible, violent man.
吉米.布倫南是個可怕又暴力的男人
And Patrick learned that he was born
帕特里克也知道了他的出生
from an unspeakable circumstance.
是因為令人難以啟齒的遭遇
I hid the truth to protect my son,
我隱瞞真相 是為了保護我的兒子
and now, because of your childish, myopic games,
而現在因為你幼稚且目光短淺的游戲
Patrick thinks he's unworthy of love.
帕特里克認為自己不值得被愛了
I didn't know.
我并不知情
And in your arrogance, you didn't care.
你如此自大傲慢 也不會在意這些的