I said goodbye and...
在拍下這張照片
I left you with your father a week after...
一周之后 我說了再見
that picture was taken.
并把你留給了你父親
He sent mementos over the years --
他這些年來一直寄紀念品給我
your artwork and sailing ribbons.
你的藝術作品和航海緞帶
He made it possible to bear being away.
他使離開沒有那么難忍受
I'm glad he made it easy.
很高興他使離開變得容易
It was never easy, Jack.
從沒容易過 杰克
And I...
我...
I can't make up for the time we lost.
我無法彌補失去的時光
So why try now?
為什么現在想了
It's complicated.
一言難盡
I think it's best if we keep our lives to ourselves.
我們繼續各自生活對大家都好
Man never had it easy,
他這一生很不容易
and, sure, he made his mistakes.
對 他是犯了很多錯
But he always rose above,
但他總能克服困難
and we stood by him, just like he stood by us.
我們支持著他 就像他支持我們一樣
Yeah, he did.
沒錯
So, here's to you, Jimmy.
敬你一杯 吉米
Taken too soon,
你英年早逝
but we know you're throwing back with Saint Peter now.
但我們知道你已經回到圣彼得的懷抱了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Guy had you all fooled.
他把你們都愚弄了
You got something to say, pal?
你有話要說嗎 朋友
Jimmy Brennan was a rapist
吉米.布倫南是個強奸犯
who deserves to be exactly where he is right now --
他現在的歸宿完全是罪有應得
rotting in a box.
在棺材中腐爛
You're packing up.
你在收拾東西
Good to see you know when to surrender.
很高興看到你知道什么時候該認輸
Well, that word's not in my vocabulary.
我的字典里可沒有"認輸"這個詞
These are simply pieces on loan for the Hamptons Art Walk.
這些只是暫借給漢普頓畫廊的
I have no intention of going anywhere.
我哪兒也沒想去
Yet this property belongs to me.
這處房產是屬于我的
Well, that is a rather tenuous claim,
這個說法可相當站不住腳
as you've neither set foot on nor paid taxes for this land
鑒于你離開的這些年 既沒有在這里生活
in all your years away.
又沒有給這兒納稅
Oh, your lawyer's advised you to deny me access
你的律師建議你用放棄請求
with the claim of abandonment -clever.
來否認我的所有權 很聰明
But if he were really sharp,
但如果他真懂行
he'd know that I was defrauded title
就該知道我被騙走了這兒的產權
since Conrad hid ownership from me.
因為康拉德向我隱瞞了他的業主身份
Decades later, you're still that man's pawn.
幾十年過去了 你還是他的棋子
What I am, Victoria,
維多利亞 我是
is the legal owner of this house,
這棟房子的合法業主
which I intend to raze to the ground.Oh, Stevie,
而我打算把這里夷為平地 史蒂維