I don't know.
我不知道
I think I was in trouble for something.
我覺得我因為什么事而陷入了麻煩
Are you certain that it was your father? Try and remember, Emily.
你確定那是你父親嗎 試著去回想 艾米莉
It was the night before he was taken.
他被帶走的前一晚
Victoria.
維多利亞
She was saying she wanted to run away with him.
她說她想和他私奔
He didn't see me, but she saw me in the shadows.
爸爸沒看見我 但是她看見了暗處的我
She gave me this look.
她就那樣看著我
You already told me all this.
你已經跟我說過這些了
Be brave enough to go deeper.
勇敢點 再多回憶一些
I knew she couldn't be trusted.
我知道她不可信
I just wanted to make sure he was okay.
我只想確保爸爸沒事
David.
大衛
David!
大衛
Get out!
出去
Amanda, stop! -No, no!
阿曼達 別走 不
No. Stop! Stop! Stop!
不 停下來
Let me go! You yelled at me!
讓我走 你吼了我
What's she doing here? I don't like her! She hates me!
她在這里干什么 我不喜歡她 她也討厭我
Why would you say that? You don't even know her yet.
為什么這么說 你都還不了解她
No, tell her to go away now!
就不 讓她現在就走開
I'm not gonna do that, Amanda. I love her, and you will, too.
阿曼達 我不能這么做 我愛她 你也要愛她
No, she's not my mom.
不要 她又不是我媽
Hey. Hey. Your mom is gone.
你媽媽已經走了
You have to accept Victoria,
你要去接受維多利亞
because we are gonna be a family.
因為我們將成為一家人
He got his wish.
他如愿了
I'm a Grayson now.
我現在是格雷森家的人了
Emily.
艾米莉
Why didn't he listen to me?
他為什么不聽我的
Why?
為什么
Everything could've been different.
要不然一切都會不一樣
It could've been... It's okay.
本來可以 不要緊
Patrick? Hi.
帕特里克 你好
Well, after this morning, I didn't think you would come.
今天早上過后 我還以為你不會來了