Damn... Stowaway.
這還是偷渡者酒吧嗎
Oh, you clean up nice.
你收拾得很好嘛
The only thing I hate about this sexy little minx
我唯一不爽的是 這間性感的小酒吧
is that, uh, she's closed today.
今天不開張
This seat's, uh, always open for friends.
這間酒吧永遠向朋友開張
Something the matter?
有什么事嗎
Yeah...
是的
Emily.
艾米莉
She's kinda screwing with my life,
她正在擾亂我的生活
and I want it to stop.
我想阻止她
Call her on it. Don't back down.
給她打個電話 別害怕
Well, you do speak from experience, or...
這是你的經驗之談嗎
at least, I imagine you do,
或者至少 我想你是的
or I don't know, or not. Forget it. Ignore me.
或者 我也不知道 算了 無視我
Just--just talk, Nolan.
說吧 諾蘭
She's not completely off-base.
她也不無道理
Still, I had to make a choice.
但我仍然要做出選擇
So I made the one that's right for me.
所以我就選擇了我認為對的那個
I'm...
我
I'm seeing Patrick Osbourne.
我在跟帕特里克·奧斯本約會
Victoria Grayson's Patrick?
維多利亞·格雷森的兒子
See, Emily thinks he's shady.
艾米莉覺得他品行不正