Hey, sorry, I got swamped here in the city.
抱歉 市里面事太多了
Uh, I'm coming home soon.
我很快就回家了
Don't bother.
算了
A random crack opened up in the living room,
客廳里有個地方裂開了
so I called the contractor,
所以我找了承包商來
and guess what we have? Foundation issues.
你猜怎么著 房子地基有問題
What, you get a second opinion?
怎么 你問過其他人了嗎
Just got a third. They start work early tomorrow,
問了三個了 他們明早開工
so you should probably just stay at the penthouse.
所以你還是留在頂層公寓吧
You sure you don't need my help?
你確定不用我幫忙
No, I got it covered.
不用 我能搞定
I'll call you when it's safe to come home, okay?
等弄好了之后我再打給你 好嗎
Daniel?
丹尼爾
Everything okay?
一切都好嗎
Yeah.
是的
Just preoccupied with some... work.
只是在忙一些... 工作
I'm sorry I can't be there to help.
抱歉我不能在你身邊幫你
Trust me, I'm fine.
相信我 我沒事
Good night.
晚安
Do it.
開始吧
To my ultimate revenge.
敬我的終極復仇
May it unfold as we've planned.
希望能按我們的計劃進行
It will.
一定會的