Oh, you know, my constituents are clamoring for you, too, my dear.
親愛的 要知道我的選民們也在呼喚著你
That's a din I'm prepared to quell.
我正準備去響應他們的呼喚
As I'm planning on coming to the unveiling today.
今天我要去揭幕儀式
That's a timely change of heart.
回心轉意的正是時候
May I presume that you'll also be representing my office in Binghamton
那么 下周你也會代表我的辦公室
for the transfer station opening next week?
出席賓厄姆頓的垃圾場剪彩吧
Mm, baby steps, Conrad.
慢慢來 康拉德
- I'll see you at the party,dad. - Yeah.
-爸 派對上見 -好
Look, I hope you can respect that I need to keep the trappings of this office
這職位給我帶來的額外好處 我得盡量保住
for as long as possible--
希望你可以尊重這一點
not only for the good I'm doing,
不僅是為了樹立自己行善的形象
but lest you forget, it's our sole source of income.
而且你也別忘了 這是我們唯一的收入來源
Oh,believe me. I would love nothing more
沒有比你呆在州政府
than to see you remain at the state house.
更能讓我高興的了
Especially after the inexcusable things you did while living here.
特別你在這做了那些不可原諒的事之后
Yes,all in my endeavor to keep us alive--
我只是在努力保住我們的性命
a debt you can now repay by going to Binghamton.
去賓漢姆頓你就能還清這筆債了
To christen a landfill? I think not.
去慶祝垃圾場開張 省省吧
Then you leave me with only one option.
那你可就讓我別無選擇了
And what's that?
你要怎么做
As of tomorrow,Grayson Manor is on the market.
明天格雷森莊園就要出售了