Dad! There's my little...
爸 我的小...
woman, it would seem.
都長成小女人了
Europe did wonders.
歐洲是一個創造奇跡的地方
You would have loved it.
你肯定會喜歡那里的
Why don't you tell your overworked dad your favorite moment?
快跟你這勞累過度的老爸說說你的歡樂時光
That's easy.
太容易了
I'd just come out of the Reina Sofia,
我剛結束了一段改變人生的旅途
which was life-changing.
從雷納索非亞回來的時候
And I see a newsstand selling the "Herald Tribune"
看見有報亭在賣《先驅論壇報》
with you on the cover.
封面上是你
And I was so proud, I turned to the stranger next to me
我太驕傲了 我轉身對我旁邊的陌生人說
and said, "That's my dad."
那是我爸爸
You can't imagine what it feels like to hear that.
你無法想象聽到這些我是什么感覺
I'm proud of you, too, kitten,
我也為你驕傲 寶貝
especially after everything you've been through.
尤其在你經歷了那么多之后
Charlotte? You didn't tell me that we had a visitor.
夏洛特 你沒告訴我有人要來
If it isn't south Hampton's most ravishing shut-in.
這不是南漢普頓最迷人的"隱士"嗎
It appears monastic life suits you, Victoria.
修道士般的生活似乎很適合你 維多利亞
So I imagine such anonymous contentment must seem odd
所以我猜想這種對平淡無奇生活的滿足感
to a man who has to service... 20 million people.
對一個要服務兩千萬人的男人來說一定很奇怪