'You will find that Madam Pomfrey is still awake.
“你會發現龐弗雷夫人還沒有睡覺。
She's just giving out Mandrake juice, I dare say the basilisk's victims will be waking up any moment.'
她剛才在分發曼德拉草藥水——我敢說,蛇怪的受害者隨時都可能醒過來。”
'So Hermione's OK!' said Ron brightly.
“這么說,赫敏也沒事了!”羅恩高興地說。
'There has been no lasting harm done,' said Dumbledore.
“沒有造成任何持久性的傷害。”鄧布利多說。
Mrs Weasley led Ginny out, and Mr Weasley followed, still looking deeply shaken.
韋斯萊夫人把金妮領了出去,韋斯萊先生跟在后面,仍然是一副受了很大打擊的樣子。
'You know, Minerva,' Professor Dumbledore said thoughtfully to Professor McGonagall, 'I think all this merits a good feast.
“你知道嗎,米勒娃,”鄧布利多教授若有所思地對麥格教授說道,“我認為,這些事情,很值得開個宴會慶祝慶祝了。
Might I ask you to go and alert the kitchens?'
我能否請你去通知一下廚房呢?”
'Right,' said Professor McGonagall crisply, also moving to the door.
“行,”麥格夫人干脆地說,也動身向門口走去,
'I'll leave you to deal with Potter and Weasley, shall I?'
“波特和韋斯萊就交給你處理了,是嗎?”

'Certainly,' said Dumbledore.
“當然。”鄧布利多說。
She left, and Harry and Ron gazed uncertainly at Dumbledore.
她走了,哈利和羅恩不安地盯著鄧布利多。
What exactly had Professor McGonagall meant, deal with them?
麥格教授剛才的話到底是什么意思?處理他們?
Surely — surely — they weren't about to be punished?
他們該不會一該不會——受到懲罰吧?
'I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules,' said Dumbledore.
“我記得我似乎對你們倆說過,如果你們再違反校規,我就不得不把你們開除了。”鄧布利多說。
Ron opened his mouth in horror.
羅恩驚恐地張大嘴巴。
'Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words,' Dumbledore went on, smiling.
“這就說明,即使是我們中間最優秀的人,有時候也只能說話不算話了。”鄧布利多笑瞇瞇地繼續說道,
'You will both receive Special Awards for Services to the School and — let me see — yes, I think two hundred points apiece for Gryffindor.'
“你們倆都獲得了對學校的特殊貢獻獎,還有——讓我想想——對了,你們每人為格蘭芬多贏得了二百分。”