Clerk: Hello, how can I help you?
克拉克:你好,我可以幫助你嗎?
Spencer: I’d like to return a few things I received over the holidays.
斯賓塞:我來返還假期內收到的一些禮物。
Clerk: Okay, do you have gift receipts?
克拉克:好的,你有禮物的收據嗎?
Spencer: I do for this item. It’s unopened and unused.
斯賓塞:這件物品有收據。未曾打開也未曾使用。
Clerk: Let me see. I can give you a refund, but there will be a small restocking fee.
克拉克:我看一下。我會給您退款,不過需要收您一些退貨費。
Spencer: Really?
斯賓塞:真的嗎?
Clerk: I’m afraid so.
克拉克:是這樣的。
Spencer: Okay, that’s fine. I also received this one as a gift, but don’t have a receipt.
斯賓塞:好的,沒問題。這是另一件禮物,但是我沒有收據。
Clerk: Let me look up that merchandise in our system. It looks like it was a clearance item and it was a final sale.
克拉克:我查閱一下系統的商品記錄。這好像是一件清倉貨而且還是特價出售。
Spencer: But it’s unworn.
斯賓塞:但是我沒有穿過。
Clerk: I understand that. The best I can do is to allow you to exchange it if it doesn't fit or give you store credit.
克拉克:我理解。我能做的只有更換不合身衣物或者為您增加信用點數。
Spencer: I’ll take the store credit. What about this?
斯賓塞:我還是增加信用點數吧。那這一件呢?
Clerk: Let me see. That item was purchased on our online store and it can’t be returned to a store location, only through our website.
克拉克:我看一下。這是我們官網上出售的商品,只能網上退貨,無法退回實體店。
Spencer: And this? It doesn’t work.
斯賓塞:那這一件呢?不能用。
Clerk: I’m sorry, but that was also a clearance item and was sold in as-is condition.
克拉克:很抱歉,這也是清倉物品并且只在網站退換。
Spencer: All right.
斯賓塞:好吧。
Clerk: Can I help you with anything else?
克拉克:還有其他事情我能效勞的嗎?
Spencer: Only if you can visit the other three stores to return the rest of my gifts.
斯賓塞:要是你能到其他三個商店幫我退回這些禮物就好了。
Clerk: You didn’t get what you wanted for the holidays, huh?
克拉克:沒有一件節日禮物讓您順心,對嗎?
Spencer: My family and friends have great senses of humor, but how many gag gifts can one man own?
斯賓塞:我的家人和朋友都很幽默,但是一個人又能收到幾個惡作劇禮物呢?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載