And all without the government having to spend any money upfront, which is amazing.
而且這一切政府都不用提前支出任何費用,太了不起了。
Right.
沒錯。
Anyway as I said in my presentation,
我在演講中已經說過,
this model is being used in Turkey right now and you said when you handed out that brochure in class last week, about the university’s global enrichment initiative...
土耳其現在正在使用這種模式,而且你上周分發關于學校的全球充實倡議的冊子時說過......
You said one of the countries involves in that is Turkey.
你說過那個倡議中包含的其中一個國家就是土耳其。
Yes, that’s right.
是的,沒錯。
So I wanted to see if there’s a chance...uh, the university sends fifteen students overseas to study?
所以我想看看有沒有機會......學校會送15名學生出國學習?
Fifteen students per country, fifteen for Turkey, fifteen for Brazil, fifteen for Russia.
每個國家15個人,派去土耳其15個,巴西15個,俄羅斯15個。
We’ve got a total of six countries participating next summer.
我們明年夏天總共有6個國家參與。
Oh!
哦!
Yeah. And you spend six weeks in whichever country you are selected for.
是的,然后你要在你被派去的無論哪個國家待6個星期。
The classroom component consists of seminars on that country’s culture, politics and economy.
課堂內容由關于那個國家的文化、政治和經濟的研討會組成。
Most sessions are taught in English by local professors, but two of our faculty accompany each group and also give seminars.
大部分的講習會都是由當地教授用英語講授,不過我們教職人員中會各有兩名跟著每個小組,并且也會開講習會。
I’ll be going to Brazil to teach a seminar on coffee next summer.
我明年夏天會去巴西教一個關于咖啡的研討會。
But you’re an economist.
但你是一位經濟學家啊。