Thomas: What do you think of my creations?
托馬斯:你認為我的設計怎么樣?
Celeste: These are… interesting?
塞萊斯特:它們… 很有趣?
Thomas: They’re part of my new product line to be sold under my own label.
托馬斯:這些是我自創品牌中即將上市的部分新品。
Celeste: Really?
塞萊斯特:是嗎?
Thomas: Yeah, I’m jumping in with both feet. Everybody advised me to get my feet wet by licensing a collection, but I don’t want to sell under someone else’s brand.
托馬斯:是的,我全身心投進去了。大家都提醒我親自動手掛牌會有風險,但我不想把產品掛在別人的名下去賣。
Celeste: I thought you started all this by doing custom work.
塞萊斯特:我原以為你是從做承包業務開始的。
托馬斯:確實是,但我已經準備根據我自己的觀點設計建立整個流水線,而不是按客戶的規范操作。
Celeste: I can understand that. Will you be selling to trade or retail customers?
塞萊斯特:我能理解。你是打算貿易還是零售給消費者?
Thomas: Retail. I plan to have showrooms in every major city. See? This is a sample of our product catalog.
托馬斯:零售。我計劃在每個大城市建立陳列室。看到了嗎?這就是我們產品目錄的樣品。
Celeste: I see. Your products look high-end, but they’re intended for the mass market.
塞萊斯特:看到了。你們的產品看起來很高端,但是面向的卻是大眾市場。
Thomas: That’s right. Do you want to take home a sample?
托馬斯:是的。你要拿回去一件樣品嗎?
Celeste: Um, I guess so. I’d never considered using anything like that.
塞萊斯特:嗯,好吧。我從未想過用這樣的東西。
Thomas: Once you sit on a designer toilet seat, you’ll never go back!
托馬斯:一旦你坐上了設計的馬桶座,你就不用回來了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載