Lorna:It's great to be alive, isn't it?
洛娜:活著真棒,是不是?
Deangelo:What are you so happy about?
迪安杰羅:什么讓你那么高興?
Lorna:I'm just happy to come to work.
洛娜:我只是對來上班感到高興。
Deangelo:What?!
迪安杰羅:什么? !
Lorna:I've come to realize that this is more than a job.
洛娜:我意識到這不僅僅是一份工作。
It's a vocation. I'm doing valuable work that I'm well suited for.
這是一種職業。我在做的是適合我的有價值的工作。
Deangelo:Are you on something?
迪安杰羅:你感悟到了什么?
Lorna:I'm high on life and my newfound sense of purpose.
洛娜:我對生活充滿希望而且我發現了新的使命感。
I realize that I'm doing this job because I have a calling and this is what I'm meant to do.
我意識到之所以我會做這份工作是因為我得到了召喚,而且這正是我應該做的。
Deangelo:I'm serious. Are you coming down with something?
迪安杰羅:我是認真的。你決定了嗎?
Lorna:Of course not.
洛娜:當然不是。
Yesterday, it occurred to me the legacy I'll be leaving behind after my life's work is done.
昨天,我突然想到自己一生的工作完成后留下的遺產。
Deangelo:Life's work?
迪安杰羅:一生的工作?
Lorna:Yes, I'll be remembered in posterity as someone who made a difference.
洛娜:是的,我會被后人銘記,因為有人做出了改變。
Deangelo:You do remember what you do for a living, right?
迪安杰羅:你還記得你以什么為生,對吧?
Lorna:I provide salve to people who need it.
洛娜:我為需要的人提供慰藉。
I give succor to those in need.
我為需要的人提供幫助。
Deangelo:You serve drinks in a bar.
迪安杰羅:你在酒吧提供飲料。
Lorna:I provide a shoulder to cry on, a calm voice in a crazy world.
洛娜:我提供的是一個可以依靠的肩膀,一個瘋狂世界中的一種平靜聲音。
Deangelo:Talk about delusions of grandeur!
迪安杰羅:你真是妄自尊大自以為是!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載