Question 5. W: I can never tell whether it's Lisa or Gale on the phone. Their voices sound incredibly similar.
問題5 女:我從來也聽不出電話里是Lisa還是Gale。他們的聲音聽起來太像了。
M: That's about the only thing they have in common for twins, believe it or not.
男:信不信由你,這是他們作為雙胞胎唯一共同的地方了。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男人的意思是什么?
Question 6. W: Jay, what does the fax from our associates in Britain say?
問題6 女:Jay,我們英國同事的傳真上說的什么?
M: They want to know if the economic crisis would affect our ability to carry out the deal we signed last November.
男:他們想要知道是否經(jīng)濟危機會影響到去年11月我們簽署的交易的實施。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
問題:這兩個人在談論什么?
Question 7. M: Do you think you'll be able to get this ink stain out of my pants?
問題7 男:你覺得你能把我褲子上的墨跡除掉么?
W: It won't be a problem, but I need to send them over to our main cleaning facility. That's an extra day's time.
女:沒什么問題,但是我需要把這條褲子送回到我們的主清洗設備那里。這就需要多一天的時間。
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:女人的意思是什么?
Question 8. W: That looks like a protest rally. I wonder what they are protesting against.
問題8 女:這看起來像一個抗議集會。我想知道他們抗議的是什么。
M: That sign says they are against importing luxury goods from Europe. They seem to be getting so worked up about that.
男:標語上寫的是他們抵制歐洲的進口奢侈品。他們似乎對此頗為激動。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
問題:這兩個人在談論什么?