Question 1. W: What a wonderful performance! Your rock band has never sounded better.
問題1 女:多么棒的表演!你的搖滾樂隊表現的無與倫比。
M: Many thanks. I guess all those hours of practice in the past month are finally paying off.
男:多謝。我想過去幾個月的辛苦練習今天終于得到了回報。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男人的意思是什么?
Question 2. M: I can't decide what to do for my summer vacation.
問題2 男:我還沒決定這個暑假要去做什么呢
I either want to go on a bike tour of Europe or go diving in Mexico.
我既想來一個歐洲自行車之行,又想去墨西哥跳水。
W: Well, We were offering an all-inclusive two-week trip to Mexico for only 300 dollars.
女:哦。我們提供了一項僅需300美元的墨西哥兩周行的活動。
Q: What does the woman suggest the man do for his vacation?
問題:女人建議男人這個假期做什么?
Question 3. W: How long do you think this project might take?
問題3 女:你認為這個項目要花多長時間?
M: I'd say about three months, but it could take longer if something unexpected happened.
男:我想大約三個月左右,但如果有些意外的話,可能會花更長的時間。
Maybe we'd better allow an extra month, so we won't have to worry about being late.
可能我們最好留出一些額外的時間,這樣我們就不會擔心完不成了。
Q: Why does the man say extra time should be allowed for the project?
問題:為什么男人認為項目需要額外的時間?
Question 4. M: I'm thinking about becoming a member here, and I'd like some information.
問題4 男:我想成為一名會員,我需要一些信息。
W: Sure. A three-month membership costs 150 dollars, and that includes use of the wait room, sauna and pool.
女:沒問題。三個月的會員需要150美元,還可以使用休息室,桑拿房和游泳池。
I'll give you a free pass so that you can try out the facilities before you decide.
我會先給你一張免費通行證,這樣你就能在決定之前試用一下器材。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:從對話中我們可以獲知什么?