Question 11. W: What's wrong with your phone, Gary? I tried to call you all night yesterday.
問題11. W: 蓋理,你的電話怎么了?昨天一整晚我都打不通你的電話。
M: I'm sorry. No one's able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company.
M: 對不起。昨天沒人能打通我的電話。我的電話被電話公司掐斷了。
Q: What does the woman ask the man about?
女士問男士什么?
Question 12. W: I finally found a really nice apartment that's within my price range.
問題12. W: 我終于找到了一個在我預算內的好房子。
M: Congratulations! Affordable housing is rare in this city. I've been looking for a suitable place since I got here six months ago.
M: 祝賀你!在這個城市里讓人負擔得起的房子很少。自從6個月以前我就在找合適的房子。
Q: What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?
Question 13. M: I got this in my mailbox today, but I don't know what it is. Do you have any idea?
問題13. M: 我今天從郵箱里收到了這個,但是我不知道是什么。你知道嗎?
W: Oh, that's your number for the new photocopier. It acquires an access code. Everyone got one.
W: 那是你的新復印機編號。它需要訪問代碼。每個人都有。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們知道什么?
Question 14. W: Jane told me that you'll be leaving at soon. Is it true?
問題14. W: 簡告訴我你馬上要走了,是真的嗎?
M: Yeah, my wife's maternity leave is close to an end. And since she wants to go back to work, I've decided to take a year off to raise the baby.
M: 是的。我妻子的產假要結束了。既然她想繼續工作,我就決定休息一年撫養孩子。
Q: What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?