拉塞爾:嘿,李安,你是英語專業的對吧?
LeeAnn:Yes.
李安:是的。
Russell:Could you proofread this for me?
拉塞爾:你能幫我校對下這份文件嗎?
LeeAnn:I don't know.
李安:我不是很明白你的意思。
Do you want me to proof it for content or for structure?
你想讓我校對文本內容還是語法結構?
Russell:For everything.
拉塞爾:所有內容都要校對。
LeeAnn:So you're asking me to fact check all of the facts and figures and to parse each line to find any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
李安:所以你要求我核查所有的確鑿數據,逐行找出任何拼寫、語法、或標點符號的錯誤。
Russell:That's right.
拉塞爾:是的。
I used the spell check on it, but some typos may have slipped through.
我使用了拼寫檢查,但難免還會有些拼寫錯誤。
I wouldn't be surprised if it were riddled with other errors, too.
如果有其他錯誤我不會感到驚訝。
LeeAnn:Right. What about the formatting?
李安:沒錯。布局呢?
Russell:Check that, too. You can edit out the errors as you go along.
拉塞爾:同樣也要檢查。你可以對其中的錯誤進行修改。
LeeAnn:You want me to proofread and edit it?
李安:你要我校對然后更正?
Russell:Sure, if you don't mind.
拉塞爾:當然,如果你不介意的話。
LeeAnn:You do realize that this is a 400-page document, right?
李安:你知道到這是一本400頁的文件,對吧?
Russell:Is there a problem?
拉塞爾:有問題嗎?