杰里斯:好吧,你是對的。
We need to do something to improve business.
我們需要做點什么來改進業務。
Do you think we should take out an ad in the local newspaper?
你覺得我們應該在當地的報紙上刊登廣告嗎?
Russell:We could do that, but I think a better strategy is to improve our online reviews.
拉塞爾:我們可以試試,但我覺得更好的策略是改進我們的在線評論。
Jerrise:Who looks at websites with unsolicited reviews?
杰里斯:誰會看網站主動提供的評論?
I'm not convinced that'll help us.
我覺得這不會對我們有幫助。
Russell:Lots of people look at reviews when choosing which business to patronize.
拉塞爾:很多人在選擇業務時都會查看評論。
Right now, we only have three stars out of five, and that's hurting us.
現在,我們在5星評價中僅僅拿到3星,這對我們不利。
Jerrise:It's hard to believe that adding a star will really improve our business.
杰里斯:很難相信加個星真的會對我們的生意有所幫助。
Russell:Believe it. And those mediocre reviews we received last week?
拉塞爾:你就信吧。我們上周也收到了那些平庸的評論對吧?
We should respond to each one and try to make it right.
我們應該回復每一條,讓每位回復者都感到滿意。
Jerrise:Those reviews were written by a few disgruntled customers.
杰里斯:這些評論都是一些不滿的顧客評論的。
We're always going to have a few whiners.
我們總會遇到一些發牢騷的人。
Russell:Yes, but now they're much more vocal.
拉塞爾:是的,但他們現在更加直言不諱。
If they're not happy with our service or product, we need to compensate them for their bad experience.
如果他們不滿意我們的服務和產品,我們需要對他們的糟糕經歷進行補償。
Jerrise:That would put us out of business!
杰里斯:這會讓我們沒法做生意啊!
Russell:No, that's an investment in our business reputation.
拉塞爾:非也,這是對我們企業信譽的投資。
Jerrise:What you're saying is that we need to bribe people to write good reviews.
杰里斯:你的意思是,我們需要賄賂人們寫好評。
Russell:I wouldn't put it that way,but we should recognize that crowdsourcing is the wave of the future and we need to move with the times if our business is to survive.
拉塞爾:我不會這樣理解,但我們應該認識到,眾包是未來的行業趨勢, 如果我們的企業想要生存,我們就要與時俱進。
Jerrise:All right. I guess we can try that.
杰里斯:好的。我想我們可以試試。
Russell:What are you doing now?
拉塞爾:你在做什么?
Jerrise:Writing my own review. I've always given myself excellent service!
杰里斯:我在寫自己的評論。我總是給自己最優質的服務!