媽媽:就這樣。把糖塊放下。
Justin:Mom, I just wanted a snack to tide me over.
賈斯汀:媽媽,我只是想來塊零食好幫我渡過難關。
Mom:Don't you remember what Dad said about this family's need to improve our level of fitness?
媽媽:你不記得爸爸說的我們這個家庭需要提高健康水平了嗎?
Justin:Only old people have to worry about getting fat.
賈斯汀:只有老人才會擔心長胖。
Mom:It's not just about getting fat.
媽媽:不僅僅是變胖問題。
Justin:But I'm just a kid. I'm in great shape.
賈斯汀:但我還只是個孩子。我身材可是很好的。
Mom:Childhood obesity is a huge problem in this country.
媽媽:在這個國家兒童肥胖可是很嚴峻的問題。
Even if you're not overweight, people your age lead sedentary lives.
即使你沒超重,你們這個年齡段的人也是過著久坐不動的生活。
Justin:Whatever that means.
賈斯汀:不清楚是什么意思。
Mom:It means that you sit around all day as couch potatoes watching TV and playing videogames.
媽媽:意思就是你整天縮在沙發里看電視,玩電子游戲。
In my day, kids went outside to ride their bikes, climb trees, and run around.
我像你這么大的時候,孩子們都去戶外騎自行車,爬樹,到處跑。
Justin:I don't have that kind of energy.
賈斯汀:我可沒有那樣的精力。
Mom:Precisely!
媽媽:正是!
You and your brothers are lethargic because you don't get enough exercise.
你和你的兄弟們成天昏昏欲睡就是因為你沒有得到足夠的鍛煉。
Justin:But exercise is tiring.
賈斯汀:但鍛煉很累人的。
Mom:That's because you're not fit.
媽媽:那是因為你還沒有適應。
You have no stamina or endurance.
你沒有足夠的毅力和耐力。
Justin:I don't need endurance.
賈斯汀:我可不需要耐力。
Mom:Stop grumbling.
媽媽:別抱怨了。
It's Saturday and you boys should be outside getting some fresh air.
今天是星期六,你們這些男孩應該到戶外呼吸些新鮮空氣。
Justin:In Los Angeles?
賈斯汀:在洛杉磯?
Mom:Are you smart mouthing me, young man?
媽媽:年輕人,你是在和我頂嘴嗎?
Get outside or you'll all be helping me clean the house.
出去,否則你就給我打掃房子。
Justin:We're out of here!
賈斯汀:我們出去!