Bill:Surprise!I brought you here to this beautiful spot for a romantic picnic.
比爾:驚喜來了!我帶你來到這個美麗的地方,咱們享受一頓浪漫的野餐。
I have a very special question to ask you.
我要問你一個非常特殊的問題。
Madison:Oh, that's so sweet.
麥迪遜:哦,你真好。
Did you remember to bring a picnic blanket?
你記得帶野餐毯子了嗎?
Bill:I did. I have everything we'll need in this picnic basket.
比爾:我帶了。這個野餐籃里有我們需要的一切。
Madison:Don't put it down there.There are ants.
麥迪遜:別放地上。這里有螞蟻。
You should put it on the blanket.
你應該把它放在毯子上。
Bill:Yes, you're right.
比爾:是的,你是對的。
Madison:And I hope you remembered to bring something to drink.
麥迪遜:我希望你記得帶些喝的東西。
I'm thirsty.
我渴了。
Bill:I brought both food and a bottle of champagne.
比爾:我不僅帶了食物,還有一瓶香檳。
Madison:Well, I hope the food isn't too cold and the champagne isn't too warm.
麥迪遜:嗯,我希望吃的別太涼,香檳不是特別熱。
You know how I hate warm champagne.
你知道我討厭熱香檳的。
Bill:Actually the food is cold because I brought chicken sandwiches and potato salad.
比爾:實際上食物是涼的,因為我帶的是雞肉三明治和土豆沙拉。
Madison:Oh, I thought you would have brought something a little more, well, gourmet or lavish, something a little special.
麥迪遜:哦,我以為你會多帶一點東西,嗯,比如頂級或奢華美食什么的,一點特別的東西。
Bill:That's why I brought the champagne.
比爾:這就是為什么我帶香檳的原因。
It'll make this picnic extra special.
它會讓這次野餐非常特別。
Madison:I guess we'll have to make do with warm champagne and sandwiches.
麥迪遜:我想我們得將就熱香檳配冷三明治。
I hope you remembered to bring a corkscrew and some dishes and silverware.
我希望你記得帶開塞鉆,餐盤還有些餐具。
Bill:I bought paper plates and plastic utensils.
比爾:我買了紙盤子和塑料餐具。
Madison:Paper and plastic?
麥迪遜:紙的和塑料的嗎?
I guess we'll have to make do with those, too.
我想也只能湊合了。
Okay, now, you said you had a special question you wanted to ask me.
好吧,現在,你說你想問我特殊的問題來著。
What is it?
它是什么?
Bill:Question? Oh, never mind.It'll keep.
比爾:問題?哦,別介意。我會讓它保留一點你要的神秘感的。