3a Read the e-mail message from Wang Kun and answer the questions.
3a 閱讀王坤的電子郵件,并回答問題。
Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.
親愛的勞拉:謝謝你的信息。
Yes, I'm having a great time on my exchange program in France.
是的,我在法國的交換項目中過得很愉快。
It's even better than I thought it would be.
甚至比我原來想象得要好。
I was a bit nervous before I arrived here,but there was no reason to be.
我來到這里之前有一點緊張,但其實沒有理由這樣。
My host family is really nice.
我的寄宿家庭非常好。
They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
他們不怕麻煩地讓我感覺到在家一樣。
And you wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved!
而且,我一定不相信我的法語進步有多快!
I'm very comfortable speaking French now.
我現在可以可以輕松地說法語。
Although I still make lots of mistakes,it doesn't bother me like it used to.
雖然我仍然會犯很多錯誤,可它不像過去那樣困擾我了。
My biggest challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table.
我最大的挑戰是學習吃飯時的禮儀。
As you can imagine,things are really different from the way they are at home.
正如你所想象的那樣,在這里很多地方和在家時不一樣。
For example,you're not supposed to put your bread on your plate.
例如,你不應該將面包放在你的盤子里。
You're supposed to put it on the table!
你應該將它放在桌上!
I thought that was pretty strange at first,but now I'm used to it.
我原先也認為這很奇怪,但現在我已經習慣這樣了。
You're not supposed to eat anything with your hands except bread, not even fruit! (You have to cut it up and eat it with a fork.)
除了吃面包以外你不應該用手拿任何東西,包括水果!(你得將它切開然后用叉子吃)
Another thing is that it is very rude to say you're full.
另外你說吃飽了那是很不禮貌的。
If you don't want any more food, you should just say, "It was delicious."
如果你不想再吃東西了,你應該說“味道真好”。
Also, it's rude to put your hands in your lap.
還有,將你的手放在膝蓋上也是很不禮貌的。
You should always keep your hands, but not your elbows on the table.
你應該直接將你的手,而不是肘部放在桌上。
I have to say, I find it difficult to remember everything, but I'm gradually getting used to things,and don't find them so strange any more.
我不得不說,我覺得要記住所有事情很難,但我逐漸地習慣了這些事情,不再覺得奇怪了。
I'll write soon and tell you more about life in France.
我過些時候再給我寫信,告訴你更多關于法國的生活。
Hope you're having a good school year.
希望你在學校的日子過得愉快。
Wang Kun
王坤