3a Read the following opinions of a Colombian and a Swiss student and fill in the chart.
3a 閱讀哥倫比亞和瑞士學生所提出的觀點,填表格。
Where I'm from, we're pretty relaxed about time.
在我們那兒,人們對時間要求不嚴格。
If you tell a friend you're going to their house for dinner, it's okay if you arrive a bit late.
如果你告訴你的朋友我要去他們家用晚餐,遲到一點沒關系。
Spending time with family and friends is very important to us.
花時間陪家人和朋友對我們來說很重要。
We often just drop by our by our friends' homes.
我們只是順便拜訪我們的朋友。
We don't usually have to make plans to meet our friends.
一般用不著提前計劃好。
Often we just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!
通常我們在市中心散步,就能盡可能多地見到我們的朋友!
In Switzerland, it's very important to be on time.
在瑞士,守時很重要。
We're the land of watches, after all!
畢竟我們是鐘表之國!
If someone invites you to meet them at 4.00,you have to be there at 4.00.
如果有人邀請你4點去見他們,你就得4點到。
If you're even fifteen minutes late, your friend may get angry.
如果即使你遲到15分鐘,也許你的朋友就會生氣。
Also, we never visit a friend's house without calling first.
還有,我們從不事先不打招呼就去拜訪朋友。
We usually make plans to see friends.
我們通常會計劃拜訪朋友。
We usually plan to do something interesting,or go somewhere together.
我們通常會計劃一起去做一些有趣的事或者去一些有趣的地方。