克勞德:哦,不,這不會是另一部動作電影吧?
Jean:Of course not.
瓊:當然不是。
I know you like thrillers and this is a thriller.
我知道你喜歡恐怖片,這是部驚悚片。
Claude:This definitely seems like a brainless action movie to me.
克勞德:我覺得這看起來肯定是一部愚蠢的動作片。
That's the second fight scene and we're only 15 minutes into the film.
我們只看了15分鐘就已經進入到第二個打斗場景。
Jean:It's a thriller that's supposed to keep you on the edge of your seat.
瓊:這是部應該讓你感覺非常刺激的驚悚片。
Of course it'll have some fight scenes.
當然會有些打斗場面。
Claude:And car chases?
克勞德:那飛車追逐呢?
We've had three of those already, too.
我們的眼球已經經過3次沖擊。
Jean:Like any good thriller, it has a hero in a life-threatening situation and an evil villain in hot pursuit.
瓊:就好比任何經典驚悚片一樣,都有一位英雄處于性命攸關的情況,還有一個窮追不舍的邪惡惡棍。
Claude:That sounds like a run-of-the-mill action movie to me.
克勞德:對我來說,這聽起來就是千篇一律的的動作片。
This movie is full of visual effects and stunts.
整部電影充滿了視覺效果和特技。
It's all about the adrenaline-rush.
都是用來激發腎上腺素的。
It's not what I would call a psychological thriller.
不是我所要的那種心理驚悚片。
Jean:Maybe it straddles the line between an action film and a thriller, but it's good, isn't it?
瓊:也許它是部跨越了動作片及驚悚片的界限,但電影很好對嗎?
Claude:I'll let you know once this ultra-violent fight scene is over.
克勞德:一旦這個粗獷的戰斗場景結束后我會讓你明白。