卡羅爾:嗨,你要去哪里?
Miguel:We can't sit here doing nothing.
米蓋爾:我們不能在這里呆坐著。
Carol:We have orders to stay here and to keep watch.
卡羅爾:我們接到的命令是留在這里繼續監視。
You know as well as I do what the consequences are of defying orders.
你清楚和我一樣會是違抗命令的后果。
Miguel:I don't care what kind of punishment I get.
米蓋爾:我不在乎會接受什么樣的懲罰。
I can't sit still and let things happen without an attempt at intervention.
我不能干坐著,不去做點什么就讓事情發生。
Carol:What are you going to do, enter the fray without a plan?
卡羅爾:你打算做什么,打無準備之仗嗎?
Miguel:I have a plan.
米蓋爾:我已經有了計劃。
I'm going to stop what's going on using whatever means necessary.
我將使用任何必要手段進行阻止。
Carol:By doing what? Have you thought this through?
卡羅爾:通過做些什么?你想過這些問題嗎?
Miguel:I'll get the lay of the land and then formulate some options.
米蓋爾:我去了解下情況然后制定些計劃。
Everything will work out.
一切都會解決。
Carol:And I suppose you expect me to go with you, to stick my neck out, too?
卡羅爾:我猜你希望我和你一起去,讓我也擔風險嗎?
Miguel:That's up to you. I'm not twisting your arm.
米蓋爾:那取決于你。我可沒強迫你。
Carol:How do you know that if I stay here, I won't squeal on you?
卡羅爾:你怎么知道,如果留在這里我不會舉報你?
Miguel:I don't.
米蓋爾:我沒這樣想過。
I guess I just have to rely on your sense of honor.
我想我只需要依靠你的榮譽感。
Carol:Oh, come on, let's go.
卡羅爾:噢,來吧,我們走吧。
Miguel:You're coming with me?
米蓋爾:你要跟來嗎?
Carol:Against my better judgment!
卡羅爾:這與我的想法有出入!