尼克:你擁有的可能性是無限的!
You have to take advantage of being at the height of your career.
你必須利用自己職業生涯高度的優勢。
Jessica:I don't know about lending my name to a celebrity product line.
杰西卡:我不知道還可以把我的名字用作明星效應。
Wouldn't people think I was selling out?
沒有人認為我是把自己賣出去嗎?
Nick:Of course not. Most celebrities do it nowadays.
尼克:當然不是。現在大多數名人都是這樣。
People expect you to leverage your fame into a successful business.
人們期望借你的名氣生意越來越興隆。
Jessica:But licensing my name to a lot of products that I would then have to promote isn't exactly how I want to spend my time.
杰西卡:但很多產品會冠上我的名字,那我就必須提高都沒有辦法安排自己的時間了。
Nick:But think of the upside.
尼克:但往好處想想。
You would be building a brand with longevity,hedging your bets for the future.
你所做的是樹立一個長久的品牌,這是拿自己的未來做賭注。
Jessica:You mean in the future when I'm no longer as famous or as popular.
杰西卡:你的意思是將來當我不再作為知名或流行之時。
Nick:No, of course that's not what I mean.
尼克:不,這當然不是我的意思。
You'll be a star forever.
你永遠都會是明星大腕。
But don't you want to get a piece of the pie while the getting is good?
但不要你想自己大紅大紫之時分一杯羹嗎?
Jessica:I don't know.
杰西卡:我不知道。
What kind of merchandise are we talking about?
我們談論的是什么樣的商品呢?
Nick:We can start with a clothing line and then branch out into household products, luggage, and even weight loss products.
尼克:我們可以從服裝品牌做起,然后進軍家居產品,行李,甚至減肥產品行列。
Jessica:Weight loss products?! What are you implying?
杰西卡:減肥產品?你是在暗示什么?
Nick:Nothing! I didn't mean weight loss products.
尼克:絕對不是那樣!我不是想說減肥產品。
I meant food-glamorous, beautiful food.
我的意思是食物—動人,美麗的食物。
See what I mean?
明白我的意思嗎?
The sky's the limit!
你根本沒有盡頭這一說!