Emily, what are you doing back here?
艾米莉 你又來干什么
I thought we agreed
我們不是說好了嗎
you'd only return if absolutely necessary.
不到萬不得已 不要來找我
I did some research on Dr. Thomas.
我調查了那個托馬斯醫生
I thought you'd want to see what I found out.
我覺得你該看看調查結果
Seems as though your suspicions are correct.
看來你的懷疑沒錯
They almost always are.
我的直覺一向很準
He was sued six times
他曾因拖延病人病情
for prolonging the stay of his patients
被起訴六次之多
in order to increase his billings.
只為了能多賺點出診費
In exchange for a generous donation.
并換取巨額的捐助
Exactly.
沒錯
He operated under three different names in
他在三個州使用不同的身份出診
three different states, possibly more.
而這很可能只是冰山一角
I just thought you'd want to know
我覺得該讓你知道
exactly who you're dealing with.
對方的底細
Always.
一向如此
Well, I'm sure that your government friends
我相信你在政府的朋友
will have him arrested,
不久就會將他繩之以法
and... Charlotte will be free in no time.
夏洛特也能盡快重獲自由
Emily.
艾米莉
I'm not sure I deserve this kindness from you.
你的好心令我心懷愧疚
I'm just so happy you're alive.
看到你還活著 我很欣慰了
Goodbye, Victoria.
再見 維多利亞