There's something nagging me,
有件事一直困擾著我
And I don't think I'll ever feel quite right about us
我覺得要是不弄清楚
until I know
我心里就不會好受
when you left...
去年夏天
the first time, last summer, where'd you go?
你第一次不告而別 你究竟去了哪
When you got beat up?
就是你被打那次嗎
Just away.
我就是離開了
Who'd you stay with?
你和誰在一起的
Oh, my god.
天啊
You don't think this baby is yours.
你覺得這個孩子不是你的
I need to know for sure.
我只是想確認一下
Then I'll make an appointment.
我會去申請做親子鑒定
Dr. Thomas called.
托馬斯醫生打來電話
Charlotte's settling back in to Cliffside.
夏洛特被送回康復中心了
At least someone's taking care of her.
至少有人能照顧她
I've been a terrible brother.
我是個不稱職的哥哥
I can't blame her for not trusting me.
她不信任我也是應該
Charlotte's sick, Daniel.
夏洛特病了 丹尼爾
She doesn't know what she's saying.
她不清楚自己的所言所語
The things she accused your father of
她對你父親的指責
are preposterous.
都是空穴來風