How's my daughter?
我女兒怎么樣
Resting.
在休息
Good.
很好
I found a burner phone in her room.
我在她房里發現一個緊急電話
It may not be a secret line to her drug dealer,
或許不是聯系毒販的電話
but we can certainly make it seem that way.
但我們大可讓它看起來是這么回事
In any case, it'll help bolster the results
無論如何 這會讓假藥檢
of the false positive on her drug test.
顯得更真實些
Fine, fine, fine.
很好 很好
My attorney will be in touch with you in the morning
我的律師明早會聯系你
to take your deposition about her mental state.
聽取你對她精神狀態的證詞
And the payment?
那報酬呢
After a judge grants me power of attorney over her inheritance.
等法官把她的遺產繼承權授予我再說
Good night.
晚安
Hey, where were you?
你去哪兒了
Victoria's alive.
維多利亞還活著
Come again?
你說什么
That's what Charlotte whispered into my ear
這就是夏洛特被抓下船之前
on the boat before they dragged her off. Holy moly
告訴我的秘密 我的天啊
Apparently, the government is keeping Victoria hidden
顯然 在政府將康拉德告上法庭之前
until they can build a case against Conrad,
會一直雪藏維多利亞
or so she says.
至少她是這么說的
You talked to her?
你和她談過了
Then you know where she is? Yeah.
那你知道她身處何處 沒錯
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么辦
Play a hunch. I need to get a camera in there.
跟著感覺走 我得在那兒裝個攝像頭
Actually, I was hoping you could use this.
其實 我希望你能把它裝在這里面