第51周 祝賀
熒屏情景:
慶祝升職 片段選自《天使的微笑》 A Little Bit Of Heaven 06:03--06:58
Women: Hey! Yay! Hi, baby.
女人們:嘿!呀!嗨,寶貝!
Woman A: She had them and their condoms wrapped around her little finger.
女甲:她說服了他們,那些套套都逃不出她的五指山。
Man A: Alright! To the youngest, the hottest vice president in the history of advertising.
男甲:好樣的!敬給廣告歷史上最年輕,最美貌的副總裁。
Woman B: You should think about buying a house now.
女乙:你該考慮下買房子了。
Man A: Yeah, why take the time to stop and smell the roses?
男甲:對,該稍微休息,享受一下人生?
Man B: What you need is a big, fat mortgage like an albatross around your neck.
男乙:你需要的是一份龐大的貸款,壓得透不過氣的那種。
Waiter: Okay, in honour of Marley's white-trash taste buds we have...
侍者:好啦,為了尊重瑪莉對垃圾食品的喜愛,我們買了……
Marley: Mac and cheese pizza?
瑪莉:通心粉加乳酪批薩。
Woman A: You know what I want for my birthday? Your metabolism.
女甲:你知道我生日想要什么禮物嗎?你的胃口。
Woman B: I'll trade you my metabolism for those boobs.
女乙:我會把我的胃口換你的大胸。
Woman A: Throw in that necklace and you've got a deal.
女甲:把那項鏈加進去就成交了。
Man B: Baby, that's a good trade.
男乙:寶貝,這交易不錯啊。
Marley: Hey. She's gonna have her own boobs soon enough.
瑪莉:嘿,她就快有胸了,很快。
Woman B: Way to keep a secret, Marley.
女乙:不是說好保密的嗎,瑪莉。
Woman A: Are you getting implants?
女甲:你要做隆胸?
Woman B: No.
女乙:不是。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新