第51周 祝賀
熒屏情景:
慶祝生日 片段選自《圖書館員:尋找命運之矛的探險》 The Librarian Quest for the Spear 14:07--15:05
Flynn: Hello? Mom? I got a message that you wanted me to stop by.
弗林:哈羅?媽媽?我接到消息說你要我來看你。
People: Surprise! Surprise!
大家:沒想到吧!沒想到吧!
Flynn: Oh, my God. I've died and gone to hell.
弗林:哦,天哪,我死了,入地獄了。
Mom: Oh. 32 years old. I don't believe it. My baby boy is all grown up.
媽媽:哦,32歲,簡直不敢相信我的寶貝男孩都長大了。
Flynn: Mom, you know I hate these things.
弗林:媽媽,你知道,我討厭這些東西。
Mom: What things? Birthdays? Nonsense. Who doesn't like birthdays?
媽媽:什么東西?生日?胡說。誰不喜歡過生日?
Flynn: Who are these people?
弗林:這些人是誰?
Mom: Oh, friends, relatives. The girls from my mahjong club. What? You keep your life so secret, I don't know who to invite. Oh, there's someone I want you to meet.
媽媽:哦,朋友,親戚,還有來自我麻將俱樂部的美女們。什么?你的生活多秘密,我不知道要邀請誰。哦,那是我要你去見的人。
Flynn: No, Mom. I don't want...No more matchmaking.
弗林:不,媽媽,我不想……別再做媒了。
Mom: I know. I know. But this one's perfect. Perfect. Rose? Rose? Rose, Flynn. Flynn, Rose. I'm getting goose bumps just looking at the two of you.
媽媽:我知道,但這次很完美。羅絲?羅絲?羅絲,弗林,弗林,羅絲。我要起雞皮疙瘩了,看看你們兩個。
Rose: Hello, Flynn. Happy birthday.
羅絲:你好,弗林,生日快樂。
Flynn: Thank you. You're Rose Edwards.
弗林:謝謝,你是羅絲·愛德華茲。
Rose: Yes.
羅絲:是的。
Mom: Is she charming?
媽媽:她美吧?
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新