吉姆:我們離電影開演只剩下3分鐘時間了。
You grab two seats and I'll hit the concession stand.
你去占2個座位,我去小賣部弄點吃的喝的。
Suki:Can I help you?
蘇琪:有什么能幫到你的嗎?
Jim:Yes, I'd like a large popcorn and a hot dog with the works.
吉姆:是的,我想要一個大爆米花,還有一只配全料的熱狗。
Suki:Anything else?
蘇琪:還要別的嗎?
Jim:Yes, I'll also take an order of nachos and a pretzel.
吉姆:是的,我還要一份烤干酪辣味玉米片和椒鹽卷餅。
Suki:Sorry, we're out of pretzels right now, but we have cotton candy, snow cones, and pizza.
蘇琪:抱歉,現在沒有椒鹽卷餅,但有棉花糖, 刨冰及披薩。
Jim:All right, then give me a slice of pizza.
吉姆:好的,那給我一塊比薩餅。
Suki:Will that be all?
蘇琪:就這些了嗎?
Jim:No, I'd also like a box of licorice, a package of beef jerky, and an ice cream sandwich.
吉姆:不,我還要一盒甘草、一包牛肉干,還要一個冰淇淋三明治。
Suki:Anything to drink?
蘇琪:飲料來點什么?
Jim:Yes, I'll take two large sodas.
吉姆:恩,我要兩份大汽水。
Suki:All right, that'll be $84.50.
蘇琪:好的,一共是84.50美元。
Jim:What?! That's highway robbery!
吉姆:什么? !你這是攔路搶劫啊!
Suki:Our prices are posted on the board.
蘇琪:我們是明碼標價。
You can see them right up there. Do you still want all this?
你看到就掛在那里。你點的還想要嗎?
Jim:Just give me the soda and popcorn.
吉姆:我就要汽水和爆米花好了。
Suki:Are you sure you'll make it through the movie with just that?
蘇琪:你確定光要這些就能打發整部電影嗎?
Jim:I have no choice.
吉姆:我沒有別的選擇。
I'd have to commit robbery if I wanted anything else!
如果還想要點別的什么我就得去搶劫了!