Rodney:Ha-ha! Did you hear what I said? Funny, right?
羅德尼:哈哈!你有聽到我說的嗎?太逗了,有沒有?
Samantha:Behave yourself! This is a serious and solemn occasion, not a time for levity.
薩曼莎:規矩一點!這可是一個認真嚴肅的場合,不是舉止輕浮時候。
Rodney:Loosen up. We have to endure two hours of this ceremony.
羅德尼:放松。我們得在這個儀式上忍受2個小時。
Samantha:It's indecent the way you're behaving.
薩曼莎:你的行為非常不雅。
Don't you have any sense of decorum?
你就不能有點禮儀嗎?
Rodney:Lighten up. You're such a stick-in-the-mud.
羅德尼:聽著。你真是墨守成規。
There's nothing unseemly about cracking a few jokes when everybody here is taking themselves too seriously.
在這種每個人都把自己太當回事的場合開幾個玩笑沒什么不體面的。
Samantha:Your problem is that you have no sense of dignity.
薩曼莎:你的問題在于你沒有尊嚴。
Don't you realize that your stupid jokes cheapen the occasion?
你不知道你的愚蠢笑話是在貶低這個地方嗎?
You're a disgrace.
你真是個恥辱。
Rodney:Don't get all huffy. All right, if you won't join in, I'll try to be serious.
羅德尼:別動氣。好吧,如果你不加入,我就認真些。
Samantha:That's better.
薩曼莎:這才對嘛。
Rodney:I would seriously like a drink. Bartender!
羅德尼:我真的想喝一杯。酒保!