第48周 裝修
熒屏情景:
星期五 整修 片段選自《人鬼情未了》 Ghost 03:14--04:04
Moll: And five?
莫利:五?
Carl: Watch, watch!
卡爾:小心。
Sam: God, this place is huge.
山姆:天啊,這地方真大。
Moll: It's beautiful.
莫利:真美。
Sam: God!
山姆:我的天。
Moll: You guys, it's absolutely incredible.
莫利:這里真是棒極了。
Carl: Incredible.
卡爾:真是棒極了。
Sam: A little paint.
山姆:粉刷一下。
Carl: Sell it tomorrow, double your money.
卡爾:這樣就可以賣個好價錢。
Moll: Carl, you're obsessed.
莫利:你真是財迷心竅。
Carl: A little bit.
卡爾:有一點。
Sam: Wow, look! Hey, it's an Indian Head penny.
山姆:你們看,印第安人頭的硬幣。
Carl: 1898. It's a good omen.
卡爾:1898年,這是個好兆頭。
Moll: You're the good omen. Oh, it's so great!
莫利:就是好兆頭,哦,太棒了。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新
重點講解:
a little bit
一點;少許;
eg. Maybe we'll hear a little bit less noise.
也許我們聽到的噪音會稍微少一點兒。
eg. I'm certainly going, but I'll be a little bit late.
我去是去,可是得晚一點兒。