特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花出自《唐頓莊園》第一季第四集。
影視片花
中英對白
You shouldn't have eaten with us.
你不應與我們共餐
The chauffeur always eats in his own cottage.
司機都在車庫里吃
Steady on. You can cut him a bit of slack on his second day.
算了 才第二天 別為難他
I'm waiting to take old Lady Grantham home.
我等著送老夫人回家
Even then, Taylor never ate with us.
即便如此 Taylor也從不同桌就餐
You're taking advantage of Mrs Hughes' absence.
趁Hughes夫人不在就胡來
What are you doing?
你在做甚
I'm sorting the collars.
分揀衣領
Removing the ones that have come to an end.
挑出用舊的衣領
What happens to his lordship's old clothes?
老爺的舊衣物去向何處
What's it to you? Clothes are a valet's perk, not a chauffeur's.
與你何干 衣物都歸貼身男仆 絕非司機
I get some but mostly it goes into the missionary barrel.
部分給我 多半都捐給了教會
I know it's meant to be kind but I can think of better ways of helping the needy than sending stiff collars to the equator.
本意雖好 但除了送些硬領去非洲 還有別的濟貧之道吧
I thought Anna might have come down for her dinner.
Anna怎么沒下來用餐
And show she's ready to start work again? Not a chance.
好盡她本分 動手干活嗎 不可能
Is she still in bed, then?
她仍臥病在床嗎
She is.
是的
While I'm sat here sewing like a cursed princess in a fairy tale and not down at the fair with the others.
害我像紡金線的公主 沒命地干活 眼睜睜看著別人去集會