特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花出自《唐頓莊園》第一季第四集。
影視片花
中英對白
I'll pay you the compliment that I do not believe you wish to inherit just because nobody's investigated properly.
事情尚未理清前 以你的人品應該不會趁人之危吧
No, but...
是的 但是
Nor can Mary accuse you of making trouble when you will suffer most from a discovery.
若發現有回旋余地 你就是受害者 如此一來 Mary也不會怪你添亂
You're right that I don't wish to benefit at Mary's expense from an ignorance of the law.
你說的對 我不想趁火打劫讓Mary蒙受損失
Putting it bluntly, do you think Robert has thrown in the towel prematurely?
坦率地說 Robert就這樣認輸是不是太草率了
Good heavens! What am I sitting on?
天哪 我坐的是什么東西
A swivel chair. Another modern brainwave?
轉椅 又一個新潮發明
Not very modern. They were invented by Thomas Jefferson.
也不算 托馬斯·杰斐遜發明的
Why does every day involve a fight with an American?
怎么每天都要跟美國人一較高下
I'll fetch a different one.
我去給您換一張
No, no, no. I'm a good sailor.
不 不用 我平衡感很好
It will depend on the exact terms of the entail and of the deed of gift when cousin Cora's money was transferred to the estate.
這得看限定繼承的具體內容和Cora堂嬸的財產讓渡協議
That is all I ask, to understand the exact terms.
我就是這么想的 每一條都須研究