第46周 買房
熒屏情景:
星期四 看房 片段選自《附注我愛你》 P.S. I Love You 40:21--40:52
Ted: So who lived here before?
泰德:之前誰住在這里?
Woman A: A family. They're having another baby. So do you have any children?
女甲:一家人,他們又要了一個小孩。你有小孩嗎?
Ted: Three Girls. Teenagers.
泰德:三個女兒,都十幾歲了。
Woman A: That's nice.
女甲:很幸福啊。
Ted: Uh-huh.
泰德:嗯。
Ted's Wife: Ted, Sharon says there's another offer on the table...and we have to move on this.
泰德的妻子:泰德,莎倫說還有人出價……我們可以去看看。
Sharon: I think if you are offer another hundred grand, they'll back down.
莎倫:如果你再出十萬的話,他們就會放棄。
Ted: Well, maybe we should talk about it.
泰德:也許我們可以再談談。
Ted's Wife: We don't have time, Ted. We have to tell her today.
泰德的妻子:我們沒時間了,泰德。我們今天必須答復她。
Ted: We didn't wanna go over...
泰德:我們還沒……
Ted's Wife: I know, but we love this apartment, and it is what it is. There's nothing else. This is what an apartment costs.
泰德的妻子:我知道,但是我們喜歡這房子,而且它有所值,沒別的公寓好考慮,這就是一套公寓的代價。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新