第40周 在咖啡廳
熒屏情景:
星期五 談工作 片段選自《好漢兩個半》第7季第1集 Two And A Half Men S07E01 00:48--01:53
Charlie: You look great. Young and vibrant and...taut.
查理:你看起來很棒,年輕,有活力……身段緊致。
Alan: You know who else has a great body? Charlie's fiancée. In fact, Charlie calls her boobalicious.
艾倫:你知道誰的身材也很好嗎?查理的未婚妻,事實上查理常稱她“波濤洶涌”。
Mia: I'm really happy you found somebody, Charlie.
米婭:真高興你能找到真愛,查理。
Charlie: Thank you. She's great, really, really great.
查理:謝謝,她很好,真的很好。
Alan: Boobalicious.
艾倫:波濤洶涌。
Charlie: So if you're not dancing, what are you up to?
查理:那么你不跳舞了,準備干嘛呢?
Mia: Well, believe it or not, I'm trying for a singing career.
米婭:也許你不信,我想當歌手。
Charlie: No kidding. That's terrific.
查理:不是說著玩的,那很好啊。
Alan: You know who's a wonderful singer?
艾倫:你知道哪個歌手很厲害嗎?
Mia: Charlie's fiancée?
米婭:查理的未婚妻?
Alan: Uh, actually, I was gonna say Ms. Celine Dion. I have no idea about Chelsea, although she does have a set of lung on her.
艾倫:其實我是想說席琳·迪翁女士,我不知道切爾西唱歌如何,雖然她的肺活量的確很好。
Mia: Right. So listen, I'm putting together a demo of some songs. Any chance you could help me with the arrangements, maybe play piano?
米婭:是嘛,那個,我打算錄幾首歌的小樣,有機會幫我編編曲,鋼琴伴奏一下?
Charlie: That sounds like fun. It's just...you know, kind of awkward, because...you know...
查理:聽起來蠻有趣的,就是……有點奇怪,你知道……
Alan: He's getting married.
艾倫:他快結婚了。
Charlie: Maybe I can find you somebody else.
查理:或者我幫你找其他人幫忙。
Mia: That'd be terrific. Let me give you my number.
米婭:也好啊,我給你我電話。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新