第40周 在咖啡廳
熒屏情景:
星期四 偶遇朋友 片段選自《好漢兩個半》第6季第24集 Two And A Half Men S06E24 00:50--01:38
Alan: Mia?
艾倫:米婭?
Mia: I thought that was you.
米婭:我看著像你呢。
Alan: What a nice surprise! Didn't you move back to New York with your husband?
艾倫:意外的驚喜,你不是跟你老公搬回紐約了嗎?
Mia: We did. But then we splitted up and I came back here.
米婭:是啊,我們分手了,所以我又回來了。
Alan: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I mean, not that you moved back here, but that it didn't work out.
艾倫:哦,真遺憾。我不是說你搬回來真遺憾,我是說你的婚姻。
Mia: So how is Charlie doing?
米婭:查理還好嗎?
Alan: Oh, he is fine. Actually he is engaged, if you'll believe that?
艾倫:哦,他很好,其實,他訂婚了,你能相信嗎?
Mia: You are kidding.
米婭:你開玩笑的吧?
Alan: No, no. She moved in with everything.
艾倫:沒有,他未婚妻已經搬進來了。
Mia: Good for him.
米婭:真為他高興。
Alan: Hmm.
艾倫:嗯。
Mia: So where are you living now?
米婭:你現在住哪兒呢?
Alan: What do you mean?
艾倫:什么意思?
Mia: You know, since Charlie's fiancée moved in, I assumed...you look great, Alan.
米婭:就是說,既然查理的未婚妻搬進來了,我以為……你氣色不錯,艾倫。
Alan: Thank you, you too.
艾倫:謝謝,你也是。
Mia: Please give Charlie my best.
米婭:代我向查理問好。
Alan: Will do.
艾倫:好的。
Mia: Bye-bye.
米婭:拜拜。
Alan: Bye.
艾倫:拜。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新