第38周 消遣
熒屏情景:
星期一 打撲克 片段選自《好漢兩個半》第7季第9集 Two And A Half Men S07E09 15:50--16:29
Charlie: This is fun, huh?
查理:有意思吧?
Chelsea: I guess. Gin.
切爾西:可能吧!贏了。
Charlie: Damn. Okay. Let's go again.
查理:該死的。好吧,再來一局。
Chelsea: You do realize that at a certain point we're going to have to go to bed.
切爾西:我們總得去睡覺的,你是知道的吧。
Charlie: I know. I know. It's not like I'm avoiding it or anything.
查理:知道,知道啊,我并沒有躲什么。
Chelsea: Really? Because this is the first time since I've known you you've suggested we play a game that doesn't involve money or nudity.
切爾西:真的嗎?因為這是第一次我們玩牌,既不玩錢,也不玩脫光光。
Charlie: We could play for money if you want. What do you say, penny a point? We'll go to bed when someone's up a hundred bucks.
查理:如果你愿意我們可以賭錢,你說怎么賭,每得一分得一美分,當有人賺到100塊時我們就去睡覺。
Chelsea: Come on, are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room or not?
切爾西:這么明顯的心結,不談談嗎?
Charlie: What's there to talk about?
查理:有什么好談的?
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新