本段對話選自The Apprentice,《飛黃騰達》
So, Ivanka. let's start with the men's team. How did they do.
那么,伊萬卡,我們從男隊開始.他們做得如何?
The men did an amazing job. Their total was S49,449.
男士們完成得非常棒,他們的總共是49.449美元。
Wow... S49,000.
哇…49,000美元。
A lot of cupcakes.
很多紙杯蛋糕。
Herechel, that's very good. 1 don't know if it's good enough.
赫歇爾,干得很不錯。我不知道是不是足夠好。
We're gonna find out.
我們很快就知道了。
Okay, with the $15,000 that the women won by winning the taste test, you only need $35,000 to win the whole deal.
好,加上口味測試贏得的15,000美元,你們只需要達到35.000元就能取勝了。
Don, how did the women do?
唐,女士們做得怎么樣?
The women sold S61,257 worth of cupcakes.
女隊的紙杯蛋糕銷售額達到了61,257美元。
And you know what that means?
你們知道部意味著什么嗎?
With all of the money that they raised, that you raised, and that everybody raised, you won 126,000.
算上他們籌到的錢,你們等到的,也就是所有人籌到的錢,你們贏了 12600美元。
Joan, what's your charily?
瓊,你的慈善田體叫什么?
God's love we deliver, which provides meals for anyone that's homebtmnd thal asks. It's a lot of people...
叫我們傳遞上帝之愛。我們的團體為返鄉的人們提供食物。只要是需要的人都提供,很多人。
It's a lot of money.
這是筆巨款。
That will be getting food and dignity.
會因此得到食物和尊嚴。
And you'll find out that's just the beginning.
你會發現這只是剛剛開始。
A lot of money is gonna be raised just like we did last season.
我們會籌到很多善款就像上一季一樣。
God, it's so good. So, Joan, I congratulate you. Ladies, I congratulate you.
我的天,真是太好了。那么瓊,祝賀你。女士們,祝賀你們。