第30周 在劇場
熒屏情景:
星期三 排練 片段選自《歌劇魅影》 The Phantom Of The Opera 10:49--11:35
Madame Giry: We take particular pride in the excellence of our ballet.
潔莉夫人:芭蕾伴舞很出色,我為她們感到自豪。
Monsieur Reyer: I see why. Especially that little blond angel.
雷耶先生:我明白,特別是這位金發小天使。
Madame Giry: My daughter, Meg Giry.
潔莉夫人:我的女兒,梅格·潔莉。
Monsieur Firmin: And that exceptional beauty. No relation, I trust?
費明先生:我相信這位佳人,應該跟你沒什么關系吧?
Madame Giry: Christine Daae. Promising talent, Monsieur Firmin. Very promising.
潔莉夫人:克莉絲汀·戴,很有天分,費明先生,前途無量。
Monsieur Reyer: Daae, did you say? No relation to the famous Swedish violinist?
雷耶先生:戴嗎?……跟那個有名的……瑞典小提琴家沒有關系嗎?
Madame Giry: His only child. Orphaned at 7 when she came to live and train in the ballet dormitories.
潔莉夫人:是他唯一的孩子,七歲成了孤兒,就到我們的芭蕾舞校接受訓練。
Monsieur Firmin: An orphan, you say?
費明先生:你是說孤兒?
Madame Giry: I think of her as a daughter also. Gentlemen, if you would kindly stand to one side.
潔莉夫人:我把她也當做女兒一樣。先生們,如果不介意,請站在一邊。
Dancers: Hannibal's friends!
眾舞者:漢尼拔的朋友們來了!
Leading Dancer: Ah, me! Not on my dress! Why?
領舞:哦,不,別踩到我的衣服,好嗎?