第30周 在劇場
熒屏情景:
星期五 選節目 片段選自《歡樂合唱團》第3季第2集 Glee S03E02 21:02--22:20
Judge: Next.
評委:下一個。
Kurt: Hello. I'm Kurt Hummel. And I'll be auditioning for the role of Tony. The male lead.
庫爾特:大家好……我是庫爾特·胡梅爾,我來面試托尼這個角色,男主角。
Judge: That's great, Kurt.
評委:很好嘛,庫爾特。
Kurt: I'll be performing the seminal, and in my case, semiautobiographical Broadway classic, I'm the Greatest Star, from Funny Girl.
庫爾特:我要表演這首,對我來說有自傳性意味的歌曲,歌劇《妙女郎》里的《我是最偉大的明星》。
Judge: Isn't that a Streisand song?
評委:這不是史翠珊的歌嗎?
Kurt: I know what you're thinking, but I got written permission from the woman herself. Ms. Rachel Berry. And I'd also like to thank Cassius from my dad's tire shop for kindly constructing my audition scaffolding.
庫爾特:我知道你們在想啥,但是我已經得到她本人的許可了。呃,瑞秋·貝瑞的許可。在這里我想感謝我爸修車店里的卡修斯,他友情贊助給我一個腳手架。
Judge: Okay, whenver you're ready.
評委:好的,準備好就開始吧!
Kurt: I'm the greatest star
庫爾特:我是最偉大的明顯
I am by far
可惜到目前為止
But no one knows it
沒人知道
Wait, they're gonna hear a voice
等等,他們將會聽到一個聲音
A silver flute
像銀笛
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
啊啊啊,啊啊啊
They'll cheer each toot...
每當喇叭聲響起,他們就會大聲喝彩。
Hey, I hear it's terrific. Hmm...
嗨,那個孩子棒極了。
When I expose it
當我展露出才華
Now, can't you see to look at me
現在,你們能不能看著我
That I'm a natural Camille?
我是天生的茶花女。
As Camille, I just feel
作為一個茶花女,我感覺到
I've so much to offer
我有好多使不完的才華。
Hey, listen, kid, I know I'd be divine because...
我知道我是非同凡響的。因為……
I'm a natural cougher
我是天賦展露。